What is Wyoming Mail Forwarding?
Wyoming mail forwarding is a service in which the client is a provided with an address where they can have mail sent, and once their mail arrives to the service provider’s address, the service provider then forwards the mail to the client’s preferred destination. Many businesses utilize mail forwarding services for many reasons such as personal address protection, outsourcing, and to provide their clients an enhanced sense of security.
We provide Mail Forwarding Service as an option for all of our Registered Agent Service clients. If you would like to take advantage of one of our Mail Forwarding Packages, you can sign up for registered agent service and select the Mail Forwarding option on the signup form.
Below, you can learn more about our Wyoming mail forwarding service.
$50 Wyoming Mail Forwarding Service
At Best Wyoming Registered Agent, we know it’s important for businesses, in-state and out-of-state, to have a reliable, secure Wyoming mailing address. With our Wyoming mail forwarding service, your business will be issued its own, unique mailing address in Wyoming where we’ll receive your mail and forward it on to you. We do not use post office boxes! Your business will be given a respectable Wyoming address in our building and a secure online account to which we can scan and send digital copies (or the original) of your Wyoming business’ mail.
Wyoming Mail Forwarding Overview
No matter which package you choose, our mail forwarding service will include:
- A secure, online account where you can receive digital copies
- A unique mailing address for your Wyoming business
- Junk mail shredding—we don’t forward garbage, we shred it!
- Daily scanning—you’ll receive a scan of your mail the same day we receive it
- Mail forwarding service from a company you can trust
In addition to the actual service with provide with every mail forwarding, business formation, and registered agent service we provide, each client has our solemn promise that we will work to provide you with the very best service possible.
Wyoming Mail Forwarding Packages
We believe in living simple, and that belief extends to the types of mail forwarding packages we offer. It’s been our experience, that a lot of businesses don’t get much mail, but on occasion need to receive a letter or two. What those businesses are really after is a Wyoming mailing address, and we’ve created a package for them.
Other Wyoming businesses are seeking nexus; they want to be taxed and treated as a Wyoming company, even if they don’t have a real office here. We’ve also created a mail forwarding package for those businesses as well.
Beyond that, there’s not a lot of middle ground. That’s why we have only two mail forwarding packages (we also offer Wyoming virtual office service). Choose the package that works best for your company!
The Pony Express Package: $50 a Year
This is our basic Wyoming mail forwarding plan. You choose whether we open and scan your mail, or forward it through the mail. When you sign up, you’ll receive:
- Up to 2 pieces of mail a month (you choose: open and scan, or forward original)
- A Wyoming address at a respectable, commercial address (your address will not be a home or a P.O. box)
- If you receive additional mail beyond your yearly quota, we will forward that mail at a rate of $5 per item
Wyoming Homesteader’s Package: $50 a Month
Although we’re not attorneys or tax professionals, and cannot offer legal advice, if you’re seeking Wyoming nexus (or just a hearty mail forwarding service), our Wyoming Homesteader’s mail forwarding package is the place to start. With the Homesteader’s package, you’ll receive:
- Up to 15 pieces of mail a month
- Daily open and scan, or scan of envelope and forward originals weekly
- Additional mail beyond monthly quota, will be forwarded upon request for $5 per item
- Unique, commercial Wyoming address for your business that comes with a lease
Most businesses desire a lease, as it creates a paper trail, in hopes that it will lead to Wyoming nexus, and their business, if out of state, will be taxed as a Wyoming business.
Wyoming Mail Forwarding Information
How Does the Wyoming Mail Forwarding Service Work?
When you sign up for Wyoming mail forwarding with us, the following will happen:
- Instantly, you’ll receive a thank you email. Shortly thereafter, you will receive an additional email that will contain your business’ new, unique Wyoming mailing address. You can begin using this address for your business, bank accounts, investments, whatever—it’s now your address.
- When we receive a piece of mail for your business, we will either open and scan the item to your online account, or forward the original to you through the USPS.
- If you reach your monthly or yearly limit of mail items, we will either hold that mail, or forward your mail for $5 per item. (Junk mail and items received by us as your registered agent do not count towards your monthly or yearly limits.)